ARTAS® ROBOTIC HARVESTING
Minimally Invasive Robotic Harvesting is a state-of-the-art, proprietary hair transplantation advancement available exclusively with the ARTAS Robotic Procedure. ARTAS Artificial Intelligence™ algorithms are used to identify and select your prime hair for harvesting, while maintaining the appearance of your donor area – all under the control of your physician. These capabilities are available only with the ARTAS® Robotic System. Other hair transplant techniques cannot offer these highly sophisticated technological advancements.
How ARTAS® Benefits You
- ARTAS® Artificial Intelligence™algorithms are used to identify and select your prime hair for harvesting
- High-Definition Stereoscopic Vision System analyzes, monitors and tracks each hair sixty times per second
- Physician-Assisted Robotic Technology delivers robust grafts; the thousandth graft is the same quality as the first graft. Robots do not get fatigued
- Eliminates the Potential for Human Error associated with harvesting during manual procedures, providing consistent graft quality throughout the procedure
- Precision Robotics provide speed, accuracy and reproducibility
- Fast Recovery so you can get back to work and your daily activities quickly
YOUR DONOR AREA
A critical area on your head to consider is where your hair is being harvested from.
This is called the donor area and consists of an area on the back and sides of your head where hair is not affected by the hormone that causes male pattern baldness. This is permanently growing hair and when transplanted to your balding areas, continues to grow as it did before it was transplanted. It is important to ensure your donor area will look unblemished and your harvested area will look undetectable.
Your donor area is just as important as your transplant area. After your hair grows in where it was trimmed for your ARTAS® Robotic Procedure, your donor area should look intact and undetectable. A long scar or patchy looking donor area is an undesirable giveaway that you have had a hair transplant. You want your outcome to look undetectable. Your friends, family, loved ones and business associates should just think you look better, revitalized and more refreshed, without your procedure being obvious.